Wednesday, June 9, 2010

treasures.

Today I picked up the latest issue of Tribeza magazine, and look what little treasure I found. Mack and Sally Brown. The article is amazing, written by Sally Brown herself. It just really touched me and I love that they are apart of the Texas tradition and football experience here in Austin! You can read the whole article at Tribeza's website.

tribeza.com

And tonight is my dear Bunco night with girlfriends. Wine, dinner, a lot of talking, and oh... 3 dice.


And! The new design excitement in my life is sharing the experience of furnishing and designing a beach house with my mom. Thats right, come October, our family will be the proud owners of a lovely little house just 100 yds or so from the Gulf of Mexico in Port Aransas, TX. My mom has had a blast starting the designing in her head, with an inspiration book with magazine cut-outs and swatches. So, I'll be posting updates of that endeavor over the next couple of months. Its already framed and on its way to becoming a real house! Hopefully David and I can join the family down there soon after all the bridesmaids duties cease in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment