Monday, October 7, 2013

baby bump

I have a bump.  I thought it was too early... but apparently everybody is different.  And I wear it like a badge of honor.  I've earned this thing!  Every Sunday, my week turns over.  As of this Sunday I am 14 weeks. 

 
{Side Note:  At 12 weeks my belly popped.  I then Googled (as I do a lot, but shouldn't) "12 week baby bump".  This is where I found a multitude of different size baby bumps.  But none was more shocking than this blogger who is apparently super fit, and didn't "pop" until she was about 24 weeks.  It kind of made me think... Wow, I'm a chunker.  But then I realized she just has a completely different body type than mine, and I like food more than her I guess.  You'll find her if you search pinterest for the same thing.  Her last name is "Hatch".}

[I took the following questionnaire from www.christinasadventures.com when I was scanning the "Kids" section of Pinterest, my new found obsession.]

How far along:
14 weeks

Maternity Clothes:
Yep.  First pair of jeans was about 3 weeks ago from old navy... and this Saturday, my mom and I went all over town in search of some fall/winter prego clothes.  It was a successful trip.  I love maternity pants.

Sleep:
I'm a worrier.  And I am a very light sleeper.  So, always having to think/worry of not sleeping on your back, and turning over because the left side is sore is just annoying.

Best moment of the week:
Having someone ask me for the first time if I was having a baby.  A property manager I work with a lot, who just noticed, the belly.

Miss anything:
Sadly, I miss drinking.  I don't know how people don't miss it.

Movement:
Nothing yet.

Food Cravings:
So random, and so bad.  Fast food... mainly because when I want to eat, I need to eat right then or I'll pass out.

Queesy or sick because of:
The nausea has pretty much stopped, but it was worst when I was tired at the end of the day.  Taking my prenatal vitamins always makes me want to puke.

Gender prediction:
David thinks its a boy.  I thought at first it was a girl... but now I am not sure.  I'll be writing up a list of fun wives tales and our determinations.

Labor signs:

Symptoms:
Appetite is up.  I lost about 4 lbs in the first 8 weeks.  And now finally am gaining that back.  And the frequent peeing thing is really convenient.

Belly button in or out:
In, but wow.  In two weeks from 12-14 weeks... it has changed a lot.  I can actually see the back of my belly button now. 

Temperment:
Ohhhh goodness.  I feel like I am a pleasant person.  But when something negative happens, I flip out, use profanity, and say some pretty blunt things to people.  This is mostly in my car whilst driving.  

Looking forward to:
Finding out what we are having, and gaining weight so that I know I'm doing everything I can for this little human.

Thanks for coming!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Please tell me where you got your milestone board from or if it's am app. I just love it

    ReplyDelete