Friday, October 24, 2014

{ big steps }

Today is the big day, I've launched my website, and let every know that I have started my own business! Its a little scary. I'm putting myself out there, professionally, for everyone to see. Before, I worked for a large commercial firm where I had a team and support system and all the tools you needed to succeed everyday. Now, its just me!
I've been a professional interior designer for over 8 years now. I am Registered with the State of Texas and am very proud of the work I have completed with the firms that I have worked with in the past. I have also established myself, in my free time as a credible residential designer. My husband and I love to remodel existing homes with good bones, but no style. And, I also enjoy helping others to do the same, or just re-invent or re-style any space in their home.
I am so excited to get started on these new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment