Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm obsessed. The good kind though.

If there is a good kind.

I LOVE watching MrArturoTrejo on YouTube.  You may have seen the YouTube video "Interview with a 1-Year Old" (below) on Pinterest or Facebook.  I think that is how I started watching their videos in the first place.  And they are crazy addictive.  Short, sweet, funny, and addicting.  And that is why I now subscribe to his channel and watch every week.

{Oh, and I also downloaded "Arturo"'s new app... Tabeso, started using it this weekend during SXSW.  Actually pretty helpful for stuff that is not SXSW sponsored...}



The baby is the most precious.  Jose Luis.  

{However I have learned recently that these are not their real  names, Arturo - Dad, Jose Luis - Baby, and Nancy - Mom.  He changed them for privacy which is probably smart, since there are probably people out there who are way more obsessed than me.  But remember, my obsession is the good kind.}

Enjoy and let me know if you are as obsessed as me.  What a fun family!

No comments:

Post a Comment