Thursday, January 17, 2013

my day, 75% of it


75% of my day is spent getting ready for, going to, being at, and coming home from WORK.  I truly love my job and because I spend so much of my time designing corporate spaces, I thought  I would share some here and there.  The most recent project is below.  

The project was for a media/web/software company and they were a joy to work with.  The building is at 800 Brazos, and this space was a suite that encompassed 3 different buildings, all built before the 1960s.  It was a major challenge.  We tried to expose and be true to all the awesome existing architecture, including brick structural walls, massive concrete columns, steel trusses, and these awesome arched windows at the Brazos facing side.  

We are now working on Phase 2 for this exact same client in the same building, on the same floor with even more challenges, but even more fun.  I can't wait to share.









No comments:

Post a Comment