Monday, January 21, 2013

a few "afters"

Some of my friends and family have asked me to post more pictures of the finished house, so here you go,a little snippet.  Our master bedroom.  Just a couple of little happy moments.  




Some may know I'm a little afraid of color.  I really like neutral natural honest materials.  Jute, wool, wood etc.  But I have some fun patterned accent pillows coming.  


And I found these amazing sheets at Target this weekend.  They have this great new "Threshold" line.



This was a little project completed a while back, but I hadn't posted it yet.  That is our toilet behind the "saloon doors".  The doors were made out of painted wood and frosted plexi glass.  Its actually really great.

And, during the winter, I have found that our "open-air" shower is pretty un-bearable.  And if you know me, you know I HATE being cold.  And showers should be warm and comfy.  Closing off our shower during the winter with a shower curtain is a must.

Farewell!  Until  next time, when I get the energy to fancy up another area of our house for pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your kitchen table! I was wondering what the dimensions are and what size steel tubing he used. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table measures 60" x 36". It fits our dining room perfectly, nothing else really would. The tube steel is 3" square for the legs and 1"x3" for the apron. thanks!

    ReplyDelete