Monday, March 11, 2013

miscellaneous monday: utter enjoyment

We've been utterly enjoying the past several months.  No big events, no obligations, it has been nice just relaxing and living in the moment.  It helps when its too cold outside to make David do yard work and just easier to say lets watch a movie and have some hot toddies.  Here are some fun hi-lights of our past several months.

B.t.w.  I love Instagram and the filters you can use to create some classic pictures.  But sometimes I don't want to post to Instagram to just get that effect.  Are there any apps that just let you create filters for your camera roll pics?


{out at Little Woodrows}



{Rodeo Gala, Dierks Bentley sang a song for me (not really)}



{Dierks Bentley}



{We went and saw Bob Schneider for Valentine's Day.  And had dinner before with one of our favorite couples, Kathy and Ross Wilson}



{I saw this in Southern Living [subscription thanks to Nancy Walker] and am obsessed with this finish on the brick and now am insistent that we do it to ours.}



{Mom is the lover of all furniture consignment stores and found this little gem for us for our master bedroom.  It might need something large and gourd-ish up top...  It holds all my dresses and boots.}




{Did you know that jute rugs create sand deposits on your floor?  Now you do.  We discovered this little surprise one night around 10pm and I made David and my brother move the rug and clean the floor.  All while I had a glass of wine.  Fix. Drape ours over some chairs and blew it out with the yard blower.}



{Rodeo Austin.  This is the most unsanitary thing I have ever done. But it made me laugh.}



{My cowboy.}


No comments:

Post a Comment